Pages

12 January 2010

blog post #100

so my friends, i guess this is my 100th post.

wow, i've seen a lot of people and places!   let's see, as of january 8th 2010...  69th day of journey, 42 different sleeping locations (9 nights on a couch; 1 on a floor; 11 in my van; 1 in my tent; and about 47 nights in a bed!!), 19 states plus dc and mexico, two oceans, over 10,000 miles,  elevations between -282 ft (lowest point in north america) and 11,158 ft (highest point on the interstate highway system), temperatures between 12 and 75 degrees fahrenheit, many new friends, and continued excitement for the future.     i'm very glad that i'm still relatively at the beginning of my trip.... there is so much more that i hope to see.

by the way, i'm not really sure how many people are viewing this blog, but i hope you all are enjoying it!!  : )

7 comments:

  1. I am here, reading every post! And enjoying them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faithful reader! Congrats on hitting 100!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Post 18 or thereabouts13 January, 2010 10:23

    Jeremy - Just want you to know I'm really enjoying the frequent posting. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jolene and I have been enjoying these, we've both been taking advantage of the RSS feed to view it in google reader. - Joel

    ReplyDelete
  5. How long did it take you to tally up all your stats? Have I mentioned how jealous I am of you right now? (If you look up the stats on how many times I've told you that, you'll find I've said it about 900 times.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay! i'm glad you guys are enjoying it and leaving comments. it took a little time to pull together those stats. probably over an hour? i dunno. read on!! : )

    ReplyDelete