i've been in philadelphia for 4 years. my last night was spent at northbowl with a few friends and then i slept one last time in what used to be my top-bunk (top-notch?) bed in fishtown. i've been so busy driving around and seeing people in the last two weeks that i haven't had a lot of time to anticipate or mourn my last day in philly. in a way i've already left, but the difference now is that i'm going far away. so here we go. everything is in my van and coming with me. time to take this trip westward with philly in the rear view mirror.
somewhat random photos at northbowl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






I admire you jer. wish I would have had the guts or whatever to leave it all when I was in my youth and do what you are doing. so enjoy the journey and all that our Gracious God is going to show you through the people you meet. we love forward to hosting you here in florida. you could always work for the stevenson nursery folks lol
ReplyDelete