service and the 4pm Fishtown service. There are so many people I love
who have been such great friends in the last three years! It's simply
amazing how much God has blessed me with such love by surrounding me
with these people.
Also, in the early afternoon I had the chance to visit my dear friends
from the past - Sean & Anna and their three children in Abington, PA.
That visit stands as a perfect example of one reason I'm doing this
trip. I really want to see the people who are way overdue for visits.
After the Fishtown service I spent the night in the Fishtown section
of Philly with my former housemates, John and Seth. I watched the
Phillies lose game four while I was warming the couch for sleeping.
It sounds like your off to a good start to your journey. I visited an old friend in New Jersey for the weekend, but am back now. I'm waiting for the plumber to fix a leaky pipe before going into work. I put in a new kitchen faucet myself, but the hot water supply leaks.
ReplyDeleteI hope you post some pictures of the inside of your van. Do you have a portable commode?
i'll get you pics... i kinda want to get my van more set up though before i do that. we'll see.
ReplyDelete