Pages

15 September 2010

yukon alaska highway

on my way back through the yukon, the trees and mountains offered a familiar, yet completely different scene while returning from alaska.  like alaska, the trees were changing colors.  the grandeur of the mountains continued to impress me around every turn, even though in some ways i was getting accustomed to their hugeness.

to help me more fully enjoy the pretty views as i drove, i decided to take a break from trying to capture them with photos.  i just wanted to sigh with enjoyment and gaze at them as i passed without the distraction of grabbing and aiming my camera.   a verbal "wow, wwwwwow!" was pretty common. : )

during the 500+ mile drive on the yukon alaska highway, i only took these three shots.



4 comments:

  1. Love keeping up with you... beautiful, beautiful pics. thanks for posting bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comments joel! i'm glad you are enjoying my posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. I had to laugh out loud because I could HEAR you saying "wow wowwwwww" as I read it! :-) miss you! have fun in Hawaii!!!!

    ReplyDelete