I went back to do another four days of getting grout into that wall
for one of my newest friends. so Monday thru Thursday looked pretty
much the same... I'd wake up around 7:30am. I'd get some breakfast,
drink some coffee made by my awesome friends/hosts Jim and Janet, and
grab some food for lunch. I'd drive about 16 miles from shingle
springs to placerville and work from about 9 to 4. then I'd drive
home, chat with Jim until Janet got home, we'd eat dinner, watch some
tv while talking about stuff until about 10 when it was time to go to
bed. repeat x4.
on Tuesday I was so enamored by the sunset, that I accidently drove an
extra 10 miles past my exit! oops, I more than doubled the length of
my commute home, but it was worth it. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment