Pages

22 December 2009

San Diego, California

I continued south by myself. since sunset was near, I was again drawn
to the beach - sunset beach, in fact. I got maybe one picture and then
my camara battery died. it was very windy and slightly chilly on the
beach. sunset colors and cloud formations were glorious.

then I drove down to downtown San Diego to see it even though it was
dark. after cruising the streets with my Christmas lights lit in tow,
I went searching for a place to sleep. i tried one walmart, but the
lot security dude seemed uncomfortable and suspicious about my van
when i parked it in a corner, so instead of giving him grief I opted
to go to a nice rest stop that I had also scoped out earlier. it
turned out to be my best van rest so far!

this was at sunset beach...

No comments:

Post a Comment