Pages

21 December 2009

fresno and bakersfield california

I stopped working for bob in placerville in order to journey a few hours south to Fresno where i was going to meet up with hjohn and libby!! they are good friends from Philly who are spending a few days in southern California. they had some last minute changes in travel plans, so instead I just did a little bit of needed shopping and spent night #2 in my van! this time I had the company of several rv campers in the walmart parking lot.



the next morning I drove to Bakersfield to meet my friends!



and then I accepted the invitation to stay the night at Maryland's house. she is hjohn's very sweet mother.



2 comments:

  1. did you know your uncle jerry was born in bakersfield and I lived a summer in fresno as a fresh out of high school graduate

    ReplyDelete
  2. same high school my dad went to? i drove by that high school a few weeks after this post.

    ReplyDelete