Pages

19 December 2009

Christmas

I hope all of you have a great Christmas season.  while I personally could take or leave Christmas as a holiday, each day I can only take, and could never leave Jesus as my righteousness.  if it was not for Jesus, i would have no hope of receiving God's favor. I'm glad Jesus was born - it is His righteousness that has earned my salvation. if anyone sees any real good in me, it is merely a miracle and all the thanks goes to Jesus. though i'm completely undeserving, he has loved me and given me life and joy and hope.  no one could love me more than Jesus who gave his own life, from birth until death, to save mine.  by his mercy, that love is sometimes reflected in my behavior.   out of gratitude I will seek to serve him by serving others for the rest of my journey on earth.


No comments:

Post a Comment