13 October 2010
thank you
thank you to everyone who participated in my journey! i was blessed in so many ways by so many people during the course of my trip. Hundreds of people, in fact. thank you for the encouragement, destination tips, hospitality, beds, floors, showers, foods of all kinds, company, cash, blog comments, calls, mail, and hugs. it's impossible to recount here all the things i'm so grateful for. how could i? it's been a whole 11 months of hundreds of blessings. so, i just wanted to say it to all of you... thank you!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jeremy, Its been fun following your posts as you travelled the continent. What an incredible journey it must have been for you. I'm surprised at the ending, though. Was it your plan all along to finish on the west coast and stay there? Are you settling down in Sacramento? Finding a place to live and work there or are you coming back to the east coast/Phila area?
ReplyDeleteThank you for including all of us in your adventure. I'm sure each person considered it a privilege to see you on your way and to follow you on your blog. I know I did. Cheers to the end of one journey and the beginning of so many more!
ReplyDeleteDitto to what Hannah said!
ReplyDelete