Hi friends,
In recent years, many of you have graciously welcomed me to visit you or your family if I were to find myself in your town or country. Well, some time in the coming years that might finally happen. In fact, my plans for future journeys are already in the preliminary stages and I would love your assistance during the planning process. Basically, where I will go greatly depends on where you (or the people you know) will be. So, if you would like to, you could send those addresses and contact info to me at JerJourneys@gmail.com with a description of what to expect. Also, I can put that location on my JerJourneys map to get a bird's-eye view of where I can go to see you and others. Thank you for your friendship and your help along this journey. I hope to see you soon! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment